Bramco is now hiring a Parts Manager for our Indianapolis, IN location.
As the Parts Manager you will manage parts operations within the dealership to provide the highest level of external and internal customer satisfaction while maximizing return on investment through parts sales, inventory control, and expense control.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have 5 or more years of experience managing a parts department in the Heavy Equipment or related industry.
• Must be a team player and maintain excellent customer service.
• Must be able to successfully pass background, drug screen, and physical.
• Develop, communicate, enforce, and monitor effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Ensure all department tools, equipment and vehicles are in good working order.
• Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with manufacture partners.
• Ensure that parts counter staff are effectively facilitating the point of sale process, keeping customer service at a very high level.
• Handle customer parts inquiries, including resolving customer complaints/issues.
• Maintain effective parts inventory management, which includes overseeing all parts ordering, stocking, and returns to ensure that we have the right parts inventory to meet our customers’ needs and maximize our profitability.
• Ensure a safe work environment and ensure that all department employees understand and follow all safety policies and procedures.
• Oversee the effective and efficient completion of all paperwork associated with the parts department.
• Responsible for the upkeep and overall appearance of the parts department.
• Responsible for all aspects of marketing and merchandising of the parts department to maximize the revenues of the department.
• Responsible for the ongoing training and development of all parts department employees.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills for administrative use including Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Windows, email, and capable of using manufacturer provided programs and NDS.
• Strong organizational skills.
Click "Apply now" to apply online or send us your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.