CRM Marketing Analyst
Sorry, this job has expired.
Bramco is now hiring a CRM Marketing Analyst. The position can be located in Lexington, Louisville, or Nashville, with the possibility to work from home.
As the CRM Marketing Analyst you are responsible for understanding the technical function of the internal CRM system, CRM Series, used by Bramco. You will also be responsible for implementing, assessing, and troubleshooting issues within the system. You'll take general direction from internal department leaders to understand and implement system changes to meet business requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or information sciences preferred.
• 1-3 years related job experience preferred.
• Must be able to pass a background, physical, and drug screen.
• Liaison with OEMs to obtain and maintain data, such as model details and price sheets, required for accurate quoting.
• Freight and service information.
• Supporting materials for quoting.
• Warranty pricing and descriptions.
• Department reports.
• Administration of the system (adding new users, deleting old users, etc.)
• Liaison between the company and the system developers to communicate problems and/or suggest desired functionality.
• Attend user group meetings.
• Determine compliance with company directives as to required system use and functionality.
• Serve as support for all training needs and any technical issues as experienced by users at each of the Bramco office locations.
• Create best practice, FAQ, and system training materials specific to Bramco’s use of the system.
• Assist with the implementation and tracking of marketing initiatives and develop standards for measuring ROI.
• Ability to work independently and self-manage workload without continuous direct supervision.
• Possess good analytical and numerical skills with high attention to detail.
• Strong communication and project management skills.
Click "Apply now" to apply online or send us your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.