Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Bramco is now hiring a Field Technician.
As the Field Technician you will perform repair work at customer job sites on a wide variety of equipment ranging from complete machine overhauls to minor repairs such as fixing leaks, changing fluids and filters.
We offer full benefits and competitive pay based on experience.
Other types of repairs may include the rebuilding of components such as engines, transmissions, hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic pumps. Some locations have test equipment to dyno test engines, hydraulic pumps and transmissions. Installations may include undercarriage on track machines, attachments on plumbing excavators for hammers or scalers; quick coupler attachments on loaders, excavators and backhoes.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• 2-year technical degree or comparable military training or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the heavy equipment industry or related field.
• Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
• Must be able to pass a background, physical, and drug screen.
• Must reside in Carollton, KY or along the 71 corridor between Louisville and Cincinnati.
• Proficient with a computer, including the use of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and diagnostic use using manufacturer provided programs.
• Must have a good working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions, electrical and hydraulic systems, and how they are integrated.
• Capable of working with limited supervision.
• Troubleshoot equipment problems & diagnose failures.
• Perform diagnostic functions, check pressures, check voltage, and locate source of noise or vibration.
• Disassemble machines, order parts, make repairs, and assemble machines.
• Check machine operation to make sure repairs are complete.
• Confirm problems are fixed, the unit has no leaks, and is work ready.
• Clean parts, scrape gaskets, and prep for assembly.
• Travel daily using a company vehicle.
• Maintain safety requirements.
• Travel to job sites and vendor training sessions as needed.
• Maintain excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and oral communication and basic mathematical skills.
• Ability to stoop, kneel, push, pull, twist and carry and lift up to 70 lbs.
• Ability to climb and perform work on heights of 20 feet
• Ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
• Overtime as needed.
Click "Apply now" to apply online or send us your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.